mgs

RE: WTC disaster

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WTC disaster
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:52:16 -0400
I was thinking the same thing.  I was telling friends at work (after the
planes struck but before the buildings collapsed) that I was glad I'm only a
volunteer FF in a small rural town, because it was going to be a bad day for
the emergency services of NY... thinking all they had to contend with was
the victims and the fire 90 some stories up.  Then it got worse...

When they said the towers collapsed I figured some emergency workers had
been killed, but the number 200 is just staggering to me... comparing to my
dept. of 20...

My prayers to everyone involved, victims, families and emergency workers.

Chris

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list