mgs

Re: Not just a little embarrassed.

To: rolindsay@dgrc.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not just a little embarrassed.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:03:03 EDT
rolindsay@dgrc.com writes:

>    Allen said, "Hey Dad, which direction does the distributor
> turn?"  "Counter-clockwise.", I answered in my best old
> sage voice, "Look at the little arrow on the casting."  Allen
> then said, "Then why are the plugs wired 1-3-4-2?"
> "What!?", I replied, sensing that uneasy feeling coming
> over me.  Sure enough, I had miswired plugs 2 and 3!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a very common problem.  I am always amazed at how many cars have the
plug wires wrong, and they run like sh...er...poop, and the owners don't
realize it.  At least you found the problem.  That's what puts the O in
Lindsay!

BTW, good to see that your son knows how to spel Allen.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport