mgs

Re: Leather versus Vinyl

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leather versus Vinyl
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:41:01 -0800
Hmmm, this may be a semantic problem. For example, according to traditional
translations of classical sources the Romans imported "corn" from Egypt. But
in this context "corn" meant "grain". What we Americans call "corn" is
actually "maize". Maize is a New World plant, certainly; but the Egyptian
corn is something different.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149