mgs

Re: MG is reborn?

To: "Leckstein" <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>,
Subject: Re: MG is reborn?
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:27:13 -0000
Hi,

At about 6pm GMT, Jon Wossname, the boss-man of the takeover company said
that they were about £2 billion shy of taking over LR.

Hope this helps,

Dave Hill

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html