mgs

Re: Bleeding the Clutch Line

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding the Clutch Line
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:41:07 -0800
No, if your clutch fluid leaked out you have a problem. No overflow, and
it has nothing to do with the transmission -- it is a separate
self-contained system. First guess: bad hose. You need to determine the
point of failure (hose or master or slave cylinder), or just replace the
whole set (I think you can get a discount on the set).

MGALUVR@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149