mgs

Re: MG 2000 - Cleveland

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 2000 - Cleveland
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:09:11 -0700 (MST)
This was my club when I lived in Ohio, and I have been planning on being
there from the beginning.  I will be driving my V8 out from Colorado for
the show, provided that I get it done in time.  The show should be great
and the roads in the area are beautiful.  I hope to see many of you there.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon