mgs

Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:38:51 -0400
I use the power mirrors on my car and refelect the lights back in their faces,
They
drop back or pass in a hurry. I hate to see wrecks but these SUVs , People don't
know they are driving trucks and put them on their roofs all the time. Best one
was
the fool who insisted they stack a load of sheet rock on the roof of his Lincoln
land yacth, Its now top less,
Caved that baby right in , Made my year. Carl E.