mgs

Re: MG's on The Rocks

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: MG's on The Rocks
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 09:14:27 EDT
It was nice to meet you David. Same thoughts on the show, Nice job by the MGs
of  BWI. Our club, BCCD  had a great time. Of the 7 cars; we had 3 awards,
one 2nd & two 1st. We celebrated at a restaurant down in Belair recommended
by one of the BWI group. Hope everyone's return trip went well.
Congratulations to all that participated, without them we have nothing. Our
club's show is 10/03, Sunday at Historic New Castle Delaware. It is just a
few minutes from the DM Bridge. See you at Doylestown. If you could please
tell your friend with the 1st place MGA, great car & I won't be able to
attend his event at Floyd Bennett Field. We have a Spirit tasting Drive
scheduled that day.
Ray Easterby
72 BGT orig owner
88 Xj 40