mgs

Re: Which Grille?

To: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which Grille?
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:08:03 -0400
Hi David,

I have a 72 and it had the recessed grille.  The recessed grille was used
from 70-72.  I changed the car over to the 73-74 honeycomb grille which I
always though was the most sporty looking of the three grilles.  It really
is hard to know which is the right grille because so many people (like
myself) have changed their car to the grille of their choice.

1972 MGB Roadster
1981 TR8 DHC FI