mgs

Re: TFs

To: vscjohn@huntnet.net
Subject: Re: TFs
From: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:57:15 EST

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:55:48 -0600 Susan and John Roper
<vscjohn@huntnet.net> writes:
>Really!  Me, I like to go fast, both in straight line

Been there done that

> and around corners,

Am there, doing that

>and find that to be fun.  As i recallo well(good memory for an OF)in
>the early days, the golden fifties, speed was very much a part of the
>equation.  That's where all of these LBCs came from.   Maybe you ought
>to stick to parades.  John

Well, we do generally have a "parade" lap, though it is sometimes called
by different names, But I mostly prefer the laps that come later.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget
"You might be a Racer if you think the last line of the National Anthem
is ' Gentlemen, start your engines' "