mgs

Re: MG safety questions

To: "Postmaster" <elwell@hctc.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG safety questions
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:07:52 -0800
I wonder who said that? In the case of an MGB, it's very hard to bolt a
roll-over bar to the frame as the manufacturer chose not to include one when
the car was designed ................

The sheet metal of the B is welded together in such a way as to make a
pretty solid structure, and an intelligently designed roll-over bar can
provide some worthwhile protection when installed properly.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center