mgs

Re: Commuting via MGB -Day1

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: Commuting via MGB -Day1
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 19:27:44 -0800
Hi Nina,

    I didn't know that MGB's came with day/night mirrors.  But then, I'm a
neophyte.
I found someone who thinks he knows where to get the 'prism like thingy'.  If he
does, I'll be certain to post it the list.  One's neck gets a bit stiff looking
up
through the windscreen.  Come on Springtime!

Bud Krueger