mgs

Re: Tranny Fluid Question

To: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tranny Fluid Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:47:48 -0000
1.  Yes.

2.  A 77 should have a side hole which is the combined filler and level
indicator.  However some people have said that it takes more than the
recommended quantity to reach this hole.  Personally I would go by the hole
and not the quantity.

Earlier boxes had a top filler, accessed through a hole in the transmission
tunnel behind the radio panel, it was fitted with a dipstick.

PaulH.