mgs

Re: Tourism: England vs. Australia <G> Hugely off topic. ;))

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tourism: England vs. Australia <G> Hugely off topic. ;))
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:02:08 -0000
"10-12 pints? Well that tells you how weak English beer is! If you came
to Sydney and we put 10-12 pints of any local beer into you you'd be
pushing your MG home, "

Ah, your'e making the mistake of comparing the English drinking English beer
with the Aussies drinking Aussie "beer" - if you can call Fosters, Four X
beer.  I think we used to call that "small beer" and give it to children ...