mgs

Washing the car - best practices?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Washing the car - best practices?
From: Steve Shoyer <steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:55:51 -0400
In the spirit that the only dumb question is the one not asked...

What's the best way to wash the car?  Top up or down?  With the top up
you'd miss the area between the cockpit and the top, but with the top down
you'd run the risk of soaking the interior with the hose (not that the top
is close to watertight).

I've had my '80 MGB for a few months now, and I've cleaned it with a damp
cloth.  It's got a cover on it, so it's fairly clean, but one of these days
I'd like to wash it well instead of just dusting it.

--Steve Shoyer