mgs

RE: Evil Steering Wheel

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>,
Subject: RE: Evil Steering Wheel
From: "Mike Peterson" <mpeterson@bdcast.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 07:25:46 -0500
This is some advice I got from a friend when asking for the best way to
remove the steering wheel on my '79 MGB.

"Remove main nut. Place thighs on lower half of wheel, hands on upper half,
all
evenly spaced, and shake back and forth. DON'T BREAK THE WHEEL."

I did this and it worked like a charm. The shaking is the important
part.....it's more like push top of wheel (with hands) pull bottom of wheel
(with thighs/knees), then pull top of wheel and push with thighs.