mgs

MGC GT FS

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGC GT FS
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 07:51:23 -0800
Hey Listers:

An acquaintence with no Net connection has asked me to post his C GT for
sale in Northern CA.  I have no financial connection here, have never
seen the car, etc.  Owner is a helicopter pilot and maintains his cars
diligently!  Also has a '67 B GT for sale; call him and ask for those
details!

                1969 MGC GT  wire wheels
                3rd owner; has log book of repairs
                approx 80K miles
                teal blue paint (respray about 3 years ago)  no dents or dings
                black interior, no cracks in dash, new carpets, etc
                auto tranny
                all DMV is current and now is smog exempt in CA
                Contact:  Bruce Rickey  530.547.5505, Redding, CA
                Price:  $5,995.00  Must see to appreciate!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components
Paradise, CA  USA