mgs

Happy Christmas from England

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Happy Christmas from England
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 97 21:41:17 -0000
Hi

A very Happy Christmas from everyone at MG World.

Thanks to everyone that has been in touch during 1997.

And thanks also for making this one of the friendliest and most enjoyable
lists I've subscribed to. May there be many more on- and off-topic
threads during 1998 :-)

Phil's tips for the festive season, based on everthing I've read from you
guys:

1, Go easy on the (English) beer and (Scotch) whisky

2, Listen to Frank Zappa's Christmas CD

3, Ask Santa for a Macintosh

4, Cats make an excellent base for your Christmas tree (Don't ask where
you shove the trunk)

5, Go for a drive in your MG

6, Don't buy a 1976 TR7

:-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk