mgs

RE: flywheels

To: <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: RE: flywheels
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:57:37 -0400
Howard Young wrote:

> if i remem. correctly (can't find the catalogue may be at the welders..)
> Motobuild in the U.K. sells lots of C racing parts incl. aluminum(aluminium)
> flywheels and lightened steel ones.....may have been Brown and
> Gammons.........

Bob Allen replied:

> Don't know nuttin' about that but would like to.

The only advert that I recall seeing for MGC 'Performance' bits ....

MG Motorsport
Hempstead Road
Bovingdon
Herts, HP3 OHE

Tel:  01442 832019
Fax:  01442 832029

Triple 45 Weber Kit
c/w cast works manifolds & all links  ?810.00

Downton manifold   ?195.00

Downton 2 box 2 pipe system  ?165.00

Uprated torsion bars   ?200.00

High ratio sterring pinion   ?65.00

Large core radiator   ?115.00

Now Available ....

Ployurethane suspension bushes

3.4 liter engines

Stage 2 engines

... sounds like they would have lightened flywheels.

Usual disclaimers ... I am not associated with MG Motorsports ...
YMMV ... yada yada yada yada.

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
'61 MGA 1600 MkII

"So the MGC,  obviously a big-engined MG done on the cheap, was
 off to a bad start even before it turned a wheel." David Knowles, 25/9/97