mgs

Re: wire wheel balancing

To: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: wire wheel balancing
From: bmc@syspac.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 07:36:18 -0700
You need a company that has a rim clamp tyre changer.  Do
not use a centre locking type changer as they have a peg
that comes up from below and puts pressure between several
of the spokes (normal wheels it fits throught lug nut holes
to hold the rim from turning.)  Then they need to have a
bubble balancer to finish the job.  Good luck.

Regards,  Jon Nyhus
British Motor Classics, Ltd.