mgs

Austin MG club [was Re: vapor lock?]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Austin MG club [was Re: vapor lock?]
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 23:17:14 -0500
Stephanie,

For your benefit, and for others in the area, Austin has a newly formed MG
club. If anyone is interested, e-mail me directly and I'll get the
particulars for you. I know they're having a meeting on September 9th, but
I don't recall where just now. I plan on being there to help them kick off
the new club....

Carol