mgs

MG powered Diets ;-) (Kirk started it!)

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, "EMILY COWEN" <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Subject: MG powered Diets ;-) (Kirk started it!)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 10:23:13 -0400
> > TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who's daughter is a vegetarian, and who's son
> >                       won't eat onions)
>
> Hmmm. Mountain Dew, Potato Chips, and Pizza. I guess mine is a
> vegetarian too!
> As in everything in life, in moderation, even onions are good. But I
> draw the line at eating fish are anything that smells like it.

While we are on this subject I'll comment also.  My diet:

Pizza
Cookies
Mountain Dew or PepsiKona
5-7 Gallons of Milk per week
Bread & Ketchup
Asparagus & Mayonase
Salad (lots and lots)
Mashed Potatoes & Ketchup
Cake, Pies, Pastry
Kellog's AppleCinnamon Squares

Well Bob, I won't eat fish, eggs, or cheese (except on Pizza).  I can't
stand that stuff.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg