mgs

75 MGB for $750

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 75 MGB for $750
From: "Wade Shanley" <Wadesh@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 97 18:47:12 UT
75 MGB for sale.  Harvest Gold 25yr anniversary edition .  Asking $750. I
would classify this as a project car, not  a daily driver.  Car is located
approx. 40 minutes west of Chicago in the burbs (Hoffman Estates, IL).  E-mail
me at wadesh@msn.com if interested or call home :630-875-0339, wk:
630-628-4216.  I have quite a few bitmap images of the car (good and bad
areas) if anyone is interested looking the car over.

Engine is in sound condition and running very well. I'm not sure how many
miles are on it (odometer was not working when I purchased it) but I estimate
between 90-100k.  Needs bodywork (sills, floor pans, fenders) and interior
overhaul (carpeting, seats). I've been driving it for the last four years
during summer months with minimal problems.  The following is work I've done
on the car within the last 3 years: new leaf springs, new soft top, rebuild
carb (Zenith Stromberg), rebuilt propeller shaft(replaced both U-joints), new
A-Arm bushings, new rear tires, new front disks & breaks, new rear break shoes
& adjuster assemblies, replaced exhaust manifold, new exhaust from converter
to muffler, new fuse box.