mgs

Digest ?

To: "mgs%autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Digest ?
From: "Cram, Geoff" <gcram@wdni.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 09:02:00 PDT
I, too, would be happy as the proverbial clam to see this list available in
digest form.  I don't know how efficient other email packages are with
respect to message size, but we use Microsoft Mail and my .mmf file was past
27MB this morning, which is the sort of thing our system administrators
frowns on.  A lot of that is due to traffic on this list.  And yes, I may be
a slob, but I do a monthly housecleaning on my system, so I'd be surprised
if I were the only person experiencing this.

Geoff Cram
66B