mgs

Re: Be a Radio Converter not ...

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com
Subject: Re: Be a Radio Converter not ...
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 1995 20:59:43 -0400
Mark--thx for the reply.  I'm noit quite clear on the circuit, however,
especially the "neg to frame" specification.  I'm looking at a MkII Sprite at
the moment, and will probably tuck it into a corner for a while,since I have
yet to do all the work I want to on my 100-4.  I will drive teh Sprite from
time to time, and I'll want a radio and CB in the car.  I'll also want to
install as 12v cirgarette lighter hookup for a cellfone, so I'll want to use
your conversion circiut. Could you pls clarify?  thanx again  John Trifari
  1955 Austin-Healey BN1  1980 MGB; x 5x MGA owner; dated a gril with a TD
and my wife and I owned a TF 1500.