Re: LS1 MGB

To: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, <edd.rogers@gm.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LS1 MGB
From: "Simon Green" <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:27:54 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi
I was looking to do this conversion in the UK as the LS1 is a much newer
block and would have more power.
The price for an LS1 was just to high over hear and so it was a no go.
I am tying to get a job in Chicago, so if I do the job will be back on :)
Good luck with you can and keep us up to date please.
Simon