RE: wind tunnel testing

To: <CraigFaubel@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: wind tunnel testing
From: "Paul MacDonald" <Paul.MacDonald@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:39:02 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi Craig

I am not sure, but I seem to remember seeing a picture of an MGB fitted with
the flags. Perhaps the pictures are in the MGOC magasine "Enjoying MG" or
something like that. I used to belong to the club about 12 years ago... before
I got into TR8s. I still have the old magasines around. I will have a look, but
may take a bit of time.

Paul MacDonald

Behalf Of CraigFaubel@aol.com