wind tunnel testing

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: wind tunnel testing
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:04:18 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Does anyone have access to (or point me to) actual photos of wind tunnel
tests or outdoor tape-and-flag testing done on production MGB?  I have a CBB
and
I've read numerous references to one aftermarket product or other being the
solution to some wind tunnel testing, but I've never seen anything.  My B has
stock appearance as much as possible, but the heat exhaust, brake venting, rear
end at speed, under carriage pressure, etc... are all items that may benefit
from looking at research.  I dont necessarily need interpreted data, either...
just photos would be great.  Any ideas?