Re: Cooling

To: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>, "Mgbv8 List \(E-mail\)" <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: "Larry E" <Larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:32:43 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim,
Good to know, thanks for sharing the info.  Another thing that will make a
HUGE difference is ducting from the air dam to the radiator.  This can help
2 ways, it forces air entering the air dam to go through tha radiator, and
when sitting it will stop air from circling around the fans and radiator..

Larry