RE: Fuel pump Update

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel pump Update
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:28:46 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi all,

Thanks for the advice on the fuel pump. I fitted the new SU last night and
she's sitting happily in place and operating flawlessly. No blown fuses yet.
<G> I also had my sagging engine mounts seen to today, one of them had
seperated and the header was touching the inner wing. Quite a difference ;)
no vibration and no torgue lost going through the body. Miraculous. <G> ;)
BTW I can heartily recommend Phaeton Garage in Emsworth Hampshire if anyone
needs any work done in the region. Great people and very reasonable.

Cheers,
Neil
--
74 B GT V8 / 68 C GT / 61 A 1600 / 56 AH 100 BN2
http://www.apphosting.com/mgstuff/