alternator & A/C compressor brackets ?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: alternator & A/C compressor brackets ?
From: Mike Cousins <mikecousins1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Does anyone sell or fabricate a bracket for the rover engine to mount
a small 'sanden' A/C compressor ?  Also, what is the best location(s)
for the A/C compressor and the alternator ?  From what I can tell from
pictures, it looks like the alternator is on the pass. side and the
A/C compressor is on the driver's side.  I previously had my sanden
compressor mounted to the 4banger on the pass. side because all of the
A/C lines were routed on that side (to the condenser & through the
firewall grommet to the evaporator/blower.  If I ount the compessor on
the drivers side, I'll have to route the hoses across the engine bay,
and I really dont want to do that.

Cheers