Re: building a 5 liter

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: building a 5 liter
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:20:04 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Dan- & all

Not sure of the exact weight difference, but a failing memory recalls Mike
saying something around 70 lbs. difference to the plus side.

Ted Schumacher-

My apologies for leaving your name & Co., TSI out of my post. I might also
suggest that you build some very high horsepower 3.5 Rovers that might provide
enough power without going to the larger capacity.

Jim Stuart
busy apologizing to a lot of people lately.