Re: Cooling system air pockets

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling system air pockets
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:46:38 -0400
Cc: MG V8 List <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
remove the top radiator hose from the thermostat housing but leave it attached
the radiator.  fill the rad. through this hose with a radiator bucket (long neck
spout) or wih a garden hose. keep pouring water into the hose until it runs out
of
the stat housing. this has chased the air through the system - you were filling
the
system in direction of flow - and now reattach the hose. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive