Web Page Additions

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Page Additions
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 23:08:23 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Since I've received a few positive responses to my web page, I've tinkered a
little more.  (Lots of free time on my hands as additional parts are going to
have to wait till after the holidays).

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html";>V8 Conversion Page</A>

If you've got a few free mintues tomorrow while at the office, shop, etc.,
please take a look and fill out the survey / guestbook at the bottom.  It
will contain somewhat similar information to the info on the V8 Convention
website, but I wanted to see if I could get a wider range of participation.
I know I've looked at the convention page a few times, just to see what
everyone was using.

As always, I'd appreciate any input.  This is my first time using forms etc.
on a web page, but I think I managed to figure everything out.

Thanks,

Glenn
'73 B in the midst of conversion

http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html