RE:START THE CONVERSION

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE:START THE CONVERSION
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:43:37 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Larry, I hope you don't mind a minor correction, but I believe Robin's last
name is Weatherall (sp?). I concur with your opinion of the V-8 newsletter. It
is a wealth of information. But if you really want an EDUCATION, make a point
to attend the annual V-8 convention! I feel like I received a degree in V-8
MGs in Annapolis. My hat's off to Jim, Dave, Kurt, Glen and everyone else that
put forth the effort to bring us the 2nd Annual MG V-8 Convention. Thanks guys
(oops..and gals. I know Dave's wife was instrumental as well.)

Carl Floyd in TN
'79 MGB (future V8)