Re: [Mg-t] MG TD MKII

To: KRISLYN COMPANY <krislynco.llc@roadrunner.com>,
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] MG TD MKII
From: Carl Fritz <carlmgtc@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:01:51 -0400
Rocky,
 The MOST important thing for you to remember is this:  "Once you get your SUs
set up properly, DON'T MESS WITH THE CARBS !!!!!!  SUs WILL STAY IN TUNE FOR
LITERALLY YEARS, IF YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!  IF YOUR CAR STARTS TO RUN
POORLY, THE PROBLEM IS ALMOST CERTAINLY NOT THE FAULT OF THE SU CARBS
!!!!"Regards,Carl FritzTC 6756VA 2009 Saloon Gainesville, Florida> From:
KRISLYNCO.LLC@roadrunner.com> To: mg-t@autox.team.net> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007
06:58:20 -0400> Subject: [Mg-t] MG TD MKII> > Hello Again> > What a great
great tool this list is............ EVERYONE has been so> helpful.Special
thanks to Bob Howard for his step by step SU carb adjustment> "class" WOW what
a clear and easy to understand and complete way to work out> a problem........
I am not real computer savvy so I didnt know how to send an> e mail directly
to Bob to thank him for the help but here it is and thanks to> everyone she's
runnin' like a dreeeeeeeeam.> > only one small little front seal oil
leak....... maybe the hanging napkin> thing one of the guys told me about will
suffice for now......... ha ha!!> just want to drive and enjoy after so long
awaited!!!! Keep up the great info> .................> > Thanks again to
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > Mg-t@autox.team.net>
http://www.team.net/archive
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.