Electrical/ignition

To: "mg-t net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical/ignition
From: "Gene Fodor" <crownwhl@sover.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:02:34 -0400
Listers...

First of all ... the subject line is what my original email question should
have looked like and not someone's address. :-) I am totally embarrassed.

Secondly ... About 1/2 hour ago, a recent TF owner called to ask about
Register information in VT.  In our conversation, I mentioned my
electrical/ignition problem.  Oh, commented my caller I had a similar problem.
He went on to explain that he had removed the 2 fuses to clean and then
mistakenly placed BOTH fuses in the holder.  At this point, I brain finally
kicked and I realized I had also removed both fuses to clean them also.  Much
to my chagrin, I also placed them into the center between the actually
holders.  :-(  I guess I better get my eyes checked.

Well, I don't need to tell you how embarrassed I now am.  In trying to make it
better, I royally screwed it up.  I guess confession is good for the soul, so
I now should be absolved of all sins now by the God who looks after MG owners
and dumb animals.

3)  Eliot is really a 1953 not a 1957 as I  noted :-(...
Lastly ... a note of thanks to all who responded ... this is one fine net !!

Gene
South Hero, VT
Eliot 1953 M.G. TD (Original) and running fine!