TD reborn

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD reborn
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:42:57 +1300
G'day T people

After 23 years in hibernation with the PO (who thankfully never touched
it) and 8 years under restoration with me RHD 1951 TD # 11368 is now
back on the road. So I would just like to thank the dozens of members of
this list who have provided encouragement, answers to dumb and not so
dumb questions, parts, patterns, accommodation in the US, and even
brought large parts to New Zealand for me. Also the ever helpful Moss
reseller Bob Ford at Brit-tek deserves special mention. I couldn't have
done it without y'all.

Of course I appreciate this is not the end of the road - just the start
of a new one - and I know there will be more questions and answers.

So if any of you make it down here come round and I will take you for a
ride.

Best wishes

Douglas