RE: Nonresponsive NEMGTR

To: <MGTD1952@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Nonresponsive NEMGTR
From: "Seaweednh" <seaweednh@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:35:42 -0400
 I'm done wasting my time with NEMGTR. I was introduced to British Cars of
New Hampshire, http://www.bcnh.net/ , by another TD owner who also had the
same experience with NEMGTR. The people in this club make you feel like
you've known them for years and your welcome whether you have a British car
or hope to own one someday. At my first meeting I had several T series
owners come up and offer assistance with my car.  The best perk of this
club, it's geared to the entire family, only cost $20 a year and includes a
great newsletter, has quite a few T owners and a bunch of down to earth
friendly members.  Need I say more?

 Ron Boisvert
 Raymond, NH
 52 MGTD

e-mails.......nada,.....zilch,....nothing.