Horst Shach Book

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Horst Shach Book
From: William T Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 12:20:09 -0400
I have tried three times unsuccessful to contact the New England MGT
Register to purchase a copy of the Horst Shach Book on TD Restoration,
twice by e-mail and one by snail mail.  Does anyone on the list know the
proper contact? I have also heard that Mr. Shach might sell directly as
well. Does anyone have an e-mail for him.

There are some aspects of my resto that the Malcomb Greene book and the
workshop manual do not address. I'm hoping for some needed photos or
drawings from this other source.

Thanks in advance for your help, and Happy Memorial Day to all.
Bill Snyder
'53 TD under construction