Re: Noisy CB in my TD

To: ewsinc@BlazeNet.net, mgbob@juno.com
Subject: Re: Noisy CB in my TD
From: T A TERRY <TATERRY@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 15:14:21 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-08 13:53:39 EDT, ewsinc@BlazeNet.net writes:

<< BTW, this T-series list is almost too quiet. Maybe a lot of the T series
 folks got disgusted as I did with the original MG list and got off of it
 and don't yet know about this one.

Probably True Charlie, but there is another list now for TA,TB and
TC's.....running out of Germany.....    wprechsl@suk.com (Walter Prechsl)
        T-ABCs_Forever@publi-consult.com (T-ABCs_Forever)

So that list has siphoned off some of the activity......I dropped MGs too
because I couldn't take any more Cat stories or what battery does a MGB
use.......I wonder how long that list will last now?   You cannot imagine the
quality of writing that was on the list 5 years ago when it was all Brit cars

Cheers
Terry