[Healeys] Lower Stator Tube for Trafficator

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Lower Stator Tube for Trafficator
From: Harold Manifold <manifold@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 14:49:52 -0800

--0000000000001600f105f4888d10

Hello,

I have started to road test my car and discovered the trafficator rotates
with the steering wheel. The car has adjustable steering and further
investigation strongly indicates the upper and lower stator tubes are not
connecting inside the steering column.

Question - Can the lower stator tube be removed through the steering wheel
end of the steering column?

Any tips and suggestions on how to do this job are appreciated.

Thanks... Harold

--0000000000001600f105f4888d10

ar and discovered the trafficator rotates with the steering wheel. The car =
has adjustable=C2=A0steering and further investigation strongly indicates t=
he upper and lower stator tubes are not connecting inside the steering colu=
v><div>Any tips and suggestions on how to do this job are appreciated.</div=

--0000000000001600f105f4888d10--

--===============0882730073668114690==