Re: FW: Mallory vs. 123

To: efrenken@lctax.de, britishcars@shaw.ca, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Mallory vs. 123
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:51:22 EST
In a message dated 2/7/2007 4:35:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
efrenken@lctax.de writes:

the  company (123ignition) has already been around for some five years and
with  their enthusiasm to develop new parts for our classics (injection
systems,
new  generation of electronic distributors) and heavily increasing outlet
within  the last months I bet they'll still be around in 20  years.
Eric--

Thanks for the information and I hope you understand that what I said  was
not so much a criticism as simply a consideration in the comparison that was
being made.  I wish you and your product only the best.

Best--Michael Oritt