Re: Exhaust question

To: healey.nut@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Exhaust question
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:12:11 GMT
I have driven Healeys with both style exhaust systems and have not found the
resonance to be a problem. The only "complaint" I can verify is the system, on
some cars, will "back off" when decelerating. Depending on whether you were a
hot rodder, it is a cool sound. A couple of BJ8 owners in our club have made
the conversion and are quite happy with it. FMI, can anyone tell me why they
installed the extra silencers on the BJ8? Thanks.

Doug

Achim -

Don't worry about the engine, it will be fine  Your only concern
should be your ears!

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8