Re: Healey Club Magazines again

To: editor_reid@hotmail.com, mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net,
Subject: Re: Healey Club Magazines again
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:24:47 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/2006 10:47:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
editor_reid@hotmail.com writes:
While you're at your Post Office, you might also mention that they are often
far, far too slow to deliver a periodical that is supposed to be handled at
Periodical Rate.  For example, I just got my May issue in the mail Thursday,
meaning that it took more than two weeks!
--
HM consistently reaches the VA folks in our chapter about a week or so
earlier than it reaches those of us who live in MD.  Are all the magazines

Best--Michael Oritt