Friday funny -

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday funny -
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 06:35:01 -0800
A drunk walks out of a bar and is stumbling back and forth.

A cop on the beat sees him and approaches. "Can I help you sir?"

"Yessh! Ssssomebody ssstole my Aussstin Healey," the man replies,
clearly upset.

The cop asks, "Really? Where was your car the last time you saw it?"

"It wasss on the end of thisshh key," the man says, holding up a key
on a fob.

About that time the cop looks down and sees the man's fly is open -
his manhood hanging out for all the world to see. "Sir," says the cop,
"are you aware that you are exposing yourself?"

Momentarily confused, the drunk looks down at his crotch, and without
missing a beat, blurts out, "Holy shit -- My girlfriend's gone, too!"