Re: How big a deal in Concours?

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How big a deal in Concours?
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:05:33 -0800
Roland,

Thanks for the offer.  I'm still torn until I learn what the deduction
damage will be.  For utility & ease of use I understand why the
"fore-fathers" made the change on this after only one year to a zip window.
Is it special enough to be the only BJ7 with the "original" faulty rear
window system.  I guess I better check with our local car museum to see if
they would give a rip.

Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma