we have oil pressure......

To: msalter@precisionsportscar.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: we have oil pressure......
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:00:24 EDT
Thanks to everyone on the list for all your tips and suggestions. I removed
the oil filter assembly and the oil cooler hoses today. Immediately had oil
come out of the engine as soon as I cranked it over. Ran air through the oil
cooler lines and oil cooler and out came the oil as expected but no signs of
gunk.

Put it back together and it works.

Thanks,

Jim Werner

In a message dated 5/23/05 9:37:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,