Re: manners,civility,etc

To: shepard7107@msn.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: manners,civility,etc
From: RAHosmer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:46:36 EDT
I'm basically quiet too, believe it or not, as well as a bit of a contrarian.

The one GOOD thing that may be said for Mr. Radicke, aside from his
admittedly VERY BAD manners in response to an innocent query, is that, at
least, he is
not one of the all-too-prevalent-in-our-society sucky, whiny, patronizing PC
types. Too bad more of our politicians don't have a little Kai in them!

Having said that, his business(es) will certainly reap whatever he sows, and
it seems pretty clear that some of his seeds aren't going to be coming up this
year!

Dick Hosmer