Re: Mistress needs a new pair of shoes

To: "Carlos Cruz" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Mistress needs a new pair of shoes
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:06:46 -0400
Carlos:   I like the Michelin 175R15 (presently unavailable, but I'll bet
they will be back).  They are 26" diameter, like the original bias ply.   To
me they look good and ride well.
 I have used 195-65-15 also, and they are good road tires with good grip for
autocross, but IMHO, they don't have the correct period look on the Healey.

Jim